1. Access the secure School Mint online registration site at https://msdb.schoolmint.net/signin. Be sure to type this web address directly into your browser, not into a search engine.
2. Click on SIGN UP to create your SchoolMint account. You will need to provide either an email address or mobile phone number during this step. You will also be prompted to create a password during this step. (Hint: Be sure to write down your Password for future reference as you will use it each time you login after you setup your account. MSD staff will not be able to retrieve your password.)
3. Then click “Let’s Do This.”
4. You will be asked to verify that your child is a student at the MS School for the Deaf.
5. You will then be directed to another screen to enter your unique access code which is located on the letter that was sent to you.
Note: Each student has their own unique code. If you are a family with multiple returning students, complete one child’s re-enrollment, and then click the green “Add Student” button to use your second access code to re-enroll your second child.
6. You should now be able to view the Registration Form 2015-2016 for the MS School for the Deaf. Be sure to enter all of your child’s information on each form. (Hint: After completing each form select the green “Save and Continue Later” button at the bottom of each page. This will allow you to SAVE and come back to complete the registration form later.)
Note: You must enter your child’s information in each section where the Asterisk * is placed or you will NOT be able to move on to the next section.
7. Continue by clicking the next form (blue bar) and completing the information in each form. (Remember to save as you complete each form.)
8. Once all of your child’s information is entered and you have verified the information is correct, click the green “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page. If all information is complete, you should receive a message stating your child has now registered online for the 2015-2016 School Year. If any information is missing you will be prompted to complete the incomplete sections.
9. Be sure to log out of SchoolMint each time you exit the program.
In the event that information changes for your child during the year, you should access https://msdb.schoolmint.net/signin to update the information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the MS School for the Deaf at 601-984-8000 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for assistance.
REMINDER: MSD will have computers available for your use between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Please contact our office if you wish to come to the school to complete your online registration. (Note: There will be no mileage reimbursement for travel to/from the school for online registration.) Deadline for registration is Friday, July 17th.